Samurai Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 13, 2018 Some new figures I have been working on. 15-18mm figures. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Fincas KhalmorilMay 26, 2018 at 5:58 AMBrilliant sculpts! I particularly like the rabbit samurai! Wouldn’t it be totally awesome if he was joined by four kappa ninjas? Ome armed with two katanas, one with a bo, one with dai and a final one with two nunchucks?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
New Store August 09, 2020 You can find all my miniatures on Ebay, Type in "Miniaturesbymann" Let me know what you think. Regards Philip Read more
February 06, 2026 Added a test miniature to print on Upheaval 1 Kickstarter https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-warrior-monk-test-miniature-759371 to download Read more
Brilliant sculpts! I particularly like the rabbit samurai! Wouldn’t it be totally awesome if he was joined by four kappa ninjas? Ome armed with two katanas, one with a bo, one with dai and a final one with two nunchucks?
ReplyDelete